Granatelli Motor Sports Coil-Near-Plug Connector Kit 28-1629S-R
Ignition Coil Connector
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Customers have reported up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous). Average gains on an otherwise stock motor are 5hp N/A and 12 to 15 with factory forced induction
- 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
- Patented* design works with all fuel injection systems, street cars and race cars
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots optional).
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Over 600 fitments!
* Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Dwight02/14/2022 07:48PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 monthNot purchased from: Granatelli Motor Sports
Purchased these for my 2011 4.8 LS engined truck. It took me under 15 minutes to install and the moment i started the engine it idled smoother. When i drove the truck it just felt snappy down low and ran better every place. An added bonus was mileage went from 13.2 to 14.5 mpg - FOR SURE! Great Job GMS. I am a believer
Purchased from Summit Racing
You must login to post a review.