Granatelli Motor Sports Malevolent Ignition Coil Packs 28-0513-CPRM
- GM LS Coil-Cars 85KV MALEVOLENT Series-LS1
- L76-Set of 8-Red Body
- Fits 2005 - 2013 GM Cars & Trucks
- Works with LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9, LSA, L92, L99, and L76's
- Direct OEM replacement with a simple plug and play, won't void your factory warranty
- Improves fuel economy, throttle response, and idle characteristics.
- Increased engine efficiency with improved engine combustion
- Gains of up to 12hp have been seen with these coils over stock. Average gain with no other changes is 6 to 8hp on an otherwise stock vehicle. Gains of up to 18hp have been experienced on heavily modified forced induction applications.
- Rated at 85K Volts, Malevolent coil packs offer nearly twice the voltage over the competition.
- Granatelli Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H3.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping Lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (2)
You must login to post a review.
Reviewed by: Dwight02/14/2022 08:01PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 monthNot purchased from: Granatelli Motor Sports
Changed The wires on my 2011 Chevy Truck over to Granatelli 28-1629S-R so I figured it was a good time to do the coils as well. I picked the red ones to match the engine compartment. Looks great and runs great. Cost less than stock replacements from dealer and have more output - It was a no brainer
Reviewed by: Derek03/28/2023 11:09PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Granatelli Motor Sports
So far, so good. Installed and replaced the factory coils and wires. Not for sure if the MPG changed any and haven't had it back on a dyno. What I can say is, the car is running smoother than ever before. It idles smoother and seems to have better throttle response also! I'm impressed. Will know more as time goes on!