Granatelli Motor Sports "0 ohm" High Performance Spark Plug Wires
Spark Plug Wire Set
- "0 ohm" Performance Spark Plug Wires with Pellets
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L Wire set with Inserts
- Blue Hi-Temp Silicone Jacketing and Black Kevlar Boot
- Overall Length 23 inches
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Customers have reported up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous). Average gains on an otherwise stock motor are 5hp N/A and 12 to 15 with factory forced induction
- 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
- Patented* design works with all fuel injection systems, street cars and race cars
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots optional).
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Over 600 fitments!
* Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping Lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Dustin08/04/2022 01:59PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Granatelli Motor Sports
Love the quality and feel of the entire cable. The kevlar boots do fit tight so it took a bit to make sure all 8 we're seated fully. Matched with new laser iridium plugs and truck idles smoother than ever. The replacement inserts that go inside the coils are a huge plus, mine were very corroded at 93,000 Mike's. Only about 15 miles driven so far but definitely smooth and time will tell if it helps mpg at all.
You must login to post a review.